$220.00 – $2,020.00
When I venture out to take landscape photos in nature, I’m always hoping for a killer sunrise or sunset to really enhance the beauty of the location I’m in. While I’m waiting for this perfect light, (or sometimes when it doesn’t appear at all), I find myself viewing my surroundings with a more abstract eye.
Living by the ocean gives me lots of opportunities to create abstract, pleasing artwork. The movement of water can be manipulated to show increasing degrees of motion. Then I can choose to bring in the colours if they enhance the image, or alternatively play with black and white to bring out the textures present.
With this particular image, I chose to blend motion with the cool colours and tones of the pre-dawn sun just yet to rise, and also found that a portrait orientation was an interesting change to my usual landscape brushstroke style images.
I’ve lost count of how many people have seen this image and sworn it was a painting – due both to the ‘brushstrokes’ present in the image and the texture of the Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 fine art paper it’s printed on.
And while an image like this could be literally on any coastline in the world, it was taken at Jones Beach – a beautiful beach near Kiama on the NSW South Coast.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 30 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.