$170.00 – $1,280.00
A visit to the Kiama region really has to include exploration of at least some of the Kiama Coast Walk. This iconic and beautiful coastal walk stretches from Minnamurra in the north, to Gerringong in the south (with plans to extend it officially to Gerroa!)
A common start or end point is Loves Bay (even though it’s in the middle!). It’s a pretty, rocky little bay, and great for getting a bit of reflection of the magic sunrise sky 🙂
OPEN EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of my Open Edition collection. It is printed on high-quality Satin paper and framed with the same archival properties as my Limited Edition prints, as well as being signed personally.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, framed in Tasmanian Oak with standard glazing
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.