$170.00 – $1,280.00
When I venture out to take landscape photos in nature, I’m always hoping for a killer sunrise or sunset to really enhance the beauty of the location I’m in. While I’m waiting for this perfect light, (or sometimes when it doesn’t appear at all), I find myself viewing my surroundings with a more abstract eye.
Living by the ocean gives me lots of opportunities to create abstract, pleasing artwork. The movement of water can be manipulated to show increasing degrees of motion. Then I can choose to bring in the colours if they enhance the image, or alternatively play with black and white to bring out the textures present.
With this particular image, I chose to blend motion with the warm colours and tones of the pre-dawn sun just yet to rise, contrasting nicely against the cooler tones of the waves.
I’ve lost count of how many people have seen this image and sworn it was a painting!
And while an image like this could be literally on any coastline in the world, it was taken at Jones Beach – a beautiful beach near Kiama on the NSW South Coast.
OPEN EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of my Open Edition collection. It is printed on high-quality Satin paper and framed with the same archival properties as my Limited Edition prints, as well as being signed personally.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, framed in Tasmanian Oak with standard glazing
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.