$220.00 – $2,020.00
It’s no surprise that aerial photography has become incredibly popular in recent years. One of the key ingredients of a compelling image is point of view – anything seen from a different perspective to what we see every day (eg our own head height) is interesting to us.
This top down view of a simple rocky coastline on the Island of Hvar instantly becomes interesting due to its abstract nature – tones and texture of the composition suddenly become more dominant than the actual location.
Yet despite this, I’m still strongly aware of where this photo was taken. The colour of the water, the rockiness of the shoreline and the dense scrubby vegetation instantly transport me back to my time spent island-hopping through the Adriatic. And if you’ve ever spent time among the countless Croatian islands, I’m sure you’ll feel the same.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 30 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.