Winter forest glow
$180.00 – $2,020.00
Japan has utterly captured my heart. After just one visit, I have boldly declared that Japan is my favourite country in the world, and I can’t wait to return and explore more.
Those of you who have had the pleasure of visiting will surely agree with me about why this country is so charming – the lovely and super polite Japanese people, the amazing quality food, the immaculate attention to detail in every aspect of their culture, and the natural beauty of the landscape – both urban and wild.
I was curious to visit the famed Snow Monkeys, so one afternoon after a hard day of snowboarding through knee-deep powder, I jumped on a tour bus.
The monkeys were interesting, but the highlight of this little excursion for me was the walk to where the monkeys bathe. It takes roughly 30mins to walk through the snowy alpine forest, and despite the other tourists around me, I felt at peace within this forest.
On the return walk back to the bus, I was alone for the walk, and was overjoyed to see the late afternoon sunlight slanting through the trees. Seeing one side of the tree trunks bathed in this golden light was an incredible contrast to the shaded side – snow embedded in the textured bark of the tree.
I’ll never forget that forest, and I’m glad I was there at the right moment to see this beautiful golden light.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 30 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.