$220.00 – $2,020.00
I’ve barely scratched the surface of exploring the Croatian islands in the Adriatic. But if my time on Hvar was anything to go by, then I can’t wait to get back there and dig a little deeper.
While dry, rocky environments are not usually somewhere I gravitate to, I found myself really enjoying cruising around the little roads on the island. Coming upon views like this one, with the soft golden light hazing out the islands in the distance, I couldn’t resist pulling over to admire this ancient little village bedded into the hillside.
As with a lot of my images, I like to isolate the subject to make it pop a little more, so I shot this one with a shallower depth of field, giving just a nice subtle blur to the background.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 30 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.