$220.00 – $2,020.00
Seven Mile Beach is probably my favourite place to go and watch the sunset. There aren’t too many places on the east coast of Australia where you can watch the sunset over the ocean, and we regularly get cracking sunsets worthy of a trip to this beach.
Incidentally, this long flat beach is the very same one that Sir Charles Kingsford-Smith used as a runway for the first commercial flight to New Zealand in 1933.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 50 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.