$975.00 – $2,595.00
Allow this fiery sky to illuminate your space with Skyfire.
Captured on the coast of Gerroa, NSW, home to some of the most epic sunsets I’ve been fortunate enough to experience.
The contrast between the deep, dark rocks and breathtaking, colour-filled sunsets truly encapsulates the unique beauty of the South Coast of Australia and one that will be sure to make an impact when featured in your home, office or holiday accommodation.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 50 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
Dimensions for the print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are as follows:
Framed prints are mounted with a border mat between the print and the frame, so the final framed dimensions are a bit larger than the actual print size.
- Large (Print size: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Frame size: 95 x 133cm)
- Medium (Print size: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Frame size: 69 x 94cm)
- Small (Print size: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Frame size: 59 x 79cm)
Framed canvases have no mat - just a small shadow gap between the edge of the canvas and the frame. So typically the final framed dimensions for a canvas are approximately 2cm more than the canvas size.
- Large - Canvas size: 76.2 x 114.3cm
- Medium - Canvas size: 50.8 x 76.2cm
- Small - Canvas size: 40.6 x 60.9cm
PRINT TYPE OPTIONS
- Framed print - Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 fine art paper. Framed in your choice of Oak, Black or White timber, with TruVue UV70 premium glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction.
- Framed canvas - Printed on premium metallic canvas. Box framed in your choice of Oak, Black or White timber.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.