$225.00 – $2,650.00
I’ve always been drawn to the details in nature. This fascination was with me long before my interest in photography, so it’s understandable that when I began to develop my interest in photography, I was drawn to capture the details of nature.
As my photographic skills developed, I began to search for more challenging subjects and techniques to explore. However it is definitely very rewarding for me to return to my roots, and wander barefoot along a beach or rock platform with camera in hand, and just see what interesting little scenes I can find.
While I love the texture, earthy tones and soft light in this image, I love the contrasting theme the most. And by that, I mean that we have some hard pebbles which somehow seem softened by the endless motion of the waves smoothing them into soft, organic round shapes.
And while an image like this could be literally on any coastline in the world, it was taken in my hometown of Gerringong on the NSW South Coast.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 8 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.