$320.00 – $2,650.00
The Australian alpine country is where I would call home if I could live in two places at once! I love living on the South Coast, but deep down I can feel the call of the mountains.
While Australia’s Alps aren’t as dramatic as mountain ranges in other parts of the world, they’re no less impressive. The rolling gentle curves give a sense of immense age – sharper peaks having been worn down by eons of wind and rain.
This particular sunrise will stay etched in my memory for some time. This was what I woke up to after my first ever night spent camping in the snow – an amazing experience!
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 8 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.