Werri Point Sunrise
$975.00 – $2,595.00
An image that truly encapsulates my passion as a landscape photographer; an epic sunrise, intense motion in the surging sea, and the contrast of the dark, rocky shoreline.
Captured in my hometown of Gerringong along the NSW South Coast, Werri Point Sunrise dramatically reflects the power of the ocean and sun yet the stillness it can invoke within us simultaneously.
As the fierce waves crash against the rocks, the sun’s glow illuminates all that surrounds us, waking us up for another beautiful day, feeling fresh and full of wonder.
Werri Point Sunrise is the perfect image for ocean and nature lovers alike and makes for a captivating statement print in your home, office, holiday accommodation or wellness studio.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 30 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
Dimensions for the print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are as follows:
Framed prints are mounted with a border mat between the print and the frame, so the final framed dimensions are a bit larger than the actual print size.
- Large (Print size: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Frame size: 95 x 133cm)
- Medium (Print size: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Frame size: 69 x 94cm)
- Small (Print size: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Frame size: 59 x 79cm)
Framed canvases have no mat - just a small shadow gap between the edge of the canvas and the frame. So typically the final framed dimensions for a canvas are approximately 2cm more than the canvas size.
- Large - Canvas size: 76.2 x 114.3cm
- Medium - Canvas size: 50.8 x 76.2cm
- Small - Canvas size: 40.6 x 60.9cm
PRINT TYPE OPTIONS
- Framed print - Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 fine art paper. Framed in your choice of Oak, Black or White timber, with TruVue UV70 premium glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction.
- Framed canvas - Printed on premium metallic canvas. Box framed in your choice of Oak, Black or White timber.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.