Werri Point Sunrise
$180.00 – $2,020.00
This is a perfect example of the type of image I love to create. Epic sunrise colours, some motion in the surging sea, all located in my home town of Gerringong on the NSW South Coast :).
I think the reason I love creating these type of images so much is because of what the process involves, and there are a few key ingredients:
– Being outdoors exploring our beautiful world. In this case, I was exploring the rock platform to the south of Werri Beach (not far from the spot where I often jump into the surf at the Point!)
– Watching the colours subtly shift and change as an epic sunrise or sunset occurs. Dusk and dawn are easily my favourite times of day – the peaceful transition from day to night and night to day always leave me feeling fresh and full of wonder.
– Getting right into the action! For this particular photo, I had to time the surging of the waves through the channel and get in close to the action to get the best perspective of the motion around me. And I will note, I didn’t use a tripod to take this photo either 😉
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 30 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.