$220.00 – $2,020.00
Old, moody forests intrigue me no end. Especially when they’ve so obviously been there forever, evident in the gracefulness of the ancient trees and the persistence of the moss trying to engulf the trunks.
This forest was found on the island of Terceira – part of the Azores off the coast of Portugal.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 30 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.