$170.00 – $1,280.00
The Boat Harbour in Gerringong is a wonderful spot to visit in summer. Perfect for a picnic and a dip in the magical ocean pool, the vista of the iconic swooping headland across the harbour is pretty special.
On this particular day, the sky was like something out of a cartoon – impossibly blue, with the puffiest of white clouds. The reflection on the still water of the pool was just amazing, so I made sure to get the camera nice and low to maximise this effect.
OPEN EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of my Open Edition collection. It is printed on high-quality Satin paper and framed with the same archival properties as my Limited Edition prints, as well as being signed personally.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, framed in Tasmanian Oak with standard glazing
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.