$180.00 – $2,020.00
A fairly typical sight as you drive around Provence in summer. I can’t imagine not being happy when I see sunflowers, heads facing the sun and nodding gently in the breeze. Seeing a whole field planted is somewhat surreal, especially when you get down low and surround yourself in the blooms, hearing the bees buzzing past.
I’m also immensely fascinated by the patterns of the seeds in the centre of the flowers. The precise geometric pattern follows the Fibonacci Spiral, which also appears in many other natural creations which are seemingly unrelated.
I chose to photograph this image with a shallow depth of field to provide a different perspective, and focus on the fine detail of the sunflower’s petals and leaves in the foreground.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 50 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.