$170.00 – $1,280.00
The Kiama Coast Walk is a beautiful stretch of coastline between my home town of Gerringong and Kiama. This section of the walk is just rolling green hills ending in abrupt cliffs and rocky little beaches.
The waves never stop, and I love to slow this movement down in my images. It creates an interesting contrast in the mood of the scene – the silky water has a calming effect, yet this motion also signifies the ferocious power of the ocean.
I urge you to explore the Coast Walk if you get a chance, and enjoy the sense of isolation you can experience just a short walk from town.
OPEN EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of my Open Edition collection. It is printed on high-quality Satin paper and framed with the same archival properties as my Limited Edition prints, as well as being signed personally.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, framed in Tasmanian Oak with standard glazing
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Satin fine art paper, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.