$220.00 – $2,020.00
On my first visit to Provence, it was purely by chance that the lavender farms were in full bloom. I’ll never forget the early mornings exploring these immaculate plantations, surrounded by industrious bees going about their day’s work.
This particular field was probably the most manicured field I found, and the rows of lavender follow the gentle undulations of the field with a natural grace.
I chose to photograph this image with a shallow depth of field to provide a different perspective, and accentuate the detail of the lavender blooms.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of a Limited Edition of 50 prints. It is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and both the print and the Certificate contain a holographic, uniquely paired serial number to authenticate this as a genuine fine art print.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.