$675.00 – $1,405.00
A moment of reflection at my local boat harbour in Gerringong, NSW, as the sun started to rise on another hot Australian summer’s day.
The intense hues of gold and orange were amplified by the smoke haze formed from the 2020 Bushfires.
As these pelicans found a moment of reprieve from the summer’s heart, the duality in this photo speaks of intensity in colour and moment yet peace and calmness in the pelican’s nature of embracing a new day.
Pelicans is an inviting, impactful print that would captivate anyone who meets its glance in your home, office or holiday accommodation.
OPEN EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of my Open Edition collection. It is printed and framed with the same archival properties as my Limited Edition prints, as well as being signed personally.
Dimensions for the print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are as follows:
Framed prints are mounted with a border mat between the print and the frame, so the final framed dimensions are a bit larger than the actual print size.
- Large (Print size: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Frame size: 95 x 133cm)
- Medium (Print size: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Frame size: 69 x 94cm)
- Small (Print size: 40.6 x 60.9cm | Frame size: 59 x 79cm)
Framed canvases have no mat - just a small shadow gap between the edge of the canvas and the frame. So typically the final framed dimensions for a canvas are approximately 2cm more than the canvas size.
- Large - Canvas size: 76.2 x 114.3cm
- Medium - Canvas size: 50.8 x 76.2cm
- Small - Canvas size: 40.6 x 60.9cm
PRINT TYPE OPTIONS
- Framed print - Printed on premium Satin fine art paper. Framed in your choice of Oak, Black or White timber, with standard glazing.
- Framed canvas - Printed on premium fine art canvas. Box framed in your choice of Oak, Black or White timber.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.