$120.00 – $1,850.00
These two stately pelicans were just loving it, soaking up the warm sunrise rays at Gerringong Boat Harbour one morning. If I was to take this opportunity to pull an obscure quote from The Simpsons, then I’d go so far as to say they were sunning and fluffing their beards in the sun.
I remember pretty clearly when I took this photo – the intense sunrise colour came from the amount of smoke haze in the air during the 2020 bushfires.
OPEN EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of my Open Edition collection. It is printed on the same high-quality Fine Art paper and framed with the same archival properties as my Limited Edition prints, as well as being signed personally.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.