$120.00 – $1,850.00
Cathedral Rocks is an iconic rock formation on the Kiama coastline, and a popular destination for photographers.
For this shot, I thought I’d explore a different perspective, so I popped the drone up. Drones can be annoying and dangerous when flown irresponsibly, but there’s no denying that it’s opened up a world of opportunities for exciting new photo perspectives.
This top-down view of Cathedral Rocks just after sunrise creates some beautiful contrast of the yellow and brown rock against the stunning turquoise water.
OPEN EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of my Open Edition collection. It is printed on the same high-quality Fine Art paper and framed with the same archival properties as my Limited Edition prints, as well as being signed personally.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.