Hole in the Wall
$170.00 – $1,280.00
Stunning landscape photography requires planning. Often I’ll plan a few days ahead, just working with weather patterns. But some shots need to be planned for some time.
The sunset will only line up through the Hole in the Wall in Booderee National Park at certain times of year, and I knew this was a shot that was worth planning ahead for!
Booderee National Park is quite a special place for me. I’ve had some amazing experiences exploring the Park, learning the history and culture from local indigenous rangers.
I urge you to get down to the Park and explore what Booderee has to offer when you get the chance 🙂
OPEN EDITION PRINT
This photograph is part of my Open Edition collection. It is printed on high-quality Satin paper and framed with the same archival properties as my Limited Edition prints, as well as being signed personally.
The print sizes listed in the dropdowns above are the outer dimensions of the framed print. Further details on the actual print size below:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in Tasmanian Oak with Tru Vue UV70 glazing for exceptional clarity and glare reduction
- Standard framing - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, framed in black or white timber with standard glazing
- Unframed - Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
If the print you've chosen is currently in stock in the correct size and framing configuration, it will be shipped within a few days. If the print is not in stock, then please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping time to you.